Achieving a high position in Google search results can greatly benefit your company's success.
You can contract with a Search Engine Optimization company, or if you have the time, you can make some changes to your website.
Step 1: Keyword Research:
What phrases do you expect your customers to use to search for your goods or services? The keyword can be a single word, such as “optimize,” but multiple keywords or keyword phrases are usually preferred because they are more specific and are more likely to be what your customers are searching for.
There are several ways you can use your customers' terms to search your site, depending on the type of information you store and the functionality you want to provide. Here are some examples:
- Simple keyword search: A straightforward way to allow customers to search for products or information on your site is to provide a search bar where they can enter keywords related to what they are looking for. When a customer submits a search, you can use these keywords to query your database for any products or information that contain those words and return the results to the customer.
- Advanced Filtering: Another option is to provide customers with advanced filtering options, such as the ability to search by price, category, brand, or other attributes. You can use these filters to improve search results and help customers find exactly what they're looking for.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP): Another way you can use the term customer is to use NLP to extract the target and entities from the customer's query and give them search results based on their intentions and commodities, for example, if the customer searches for "I'm searching" for iPhone with a storage capacity of 128 GB and black color" you can extract the intent to buy, as iPhone, 128 GB and black entities and using these you can search your database and give the results to them.
- Autocomplete: You can use the autocomplete feature that suggests possible search terms as customers type. This can help customers find what they're looking for more quickly and give you an idea of the types of products or information they're interested in.
- Ranking of search results: Depending on the customer's search query, you can use different algorithms to rank the search results. This allows you to display the most relevant results first, increasing the chances of a customer finding what they are looking for.
It's also important to consider how you handle common misspellings or variations of keywords so that customers can still find what they're looking for even if they don't enter the exact terms you have in your database.
It would be a good idea to test different approaches with a small group of users and gather feedback to improve the search functionality over time.
How do you decide what keywords to use?
Step 2: Web Copy All the words and texts on your website are referred to as web copy.
How can I increase keywords in SEO?
- Include your keywords in the titles, preferably at the beginning of each title;
- include keywords in the upper right corner of the page;
- Where necessary, make keywords bold or italic;
- Reword the link to include your keywords eg “read more on href=http://www.cleverclicks.com.au/web-copywriting-sales-copywriting-services.php>seo Copywriting Services/a>” instead of “click” Here to read more.
Step 3: Linking:
Every link from another website to yours - not just yours - is taken by search engines as a vote of confidence in your company's popularity and will boost your ranking.